1. Clean and chop thyme, onion, garlic and
2. Place the chopped seasonings in a blender
with the soy sauce, salt, pimento berries, water and the Grace
Jerk Seasoning and blend for about one minute.
3. Clean the pork chops with a mixture of
Grace White Vinegar and 2 cups water.
4. Use a half of the Jerk Seasoning mix
to season the pork chops, then cover and allow to marinate.
5. In a medium size pot, bring water to a
boil and add escallion, thyme and a whole scotch bonnet pepper.
Add the marinated pork chops, cover and par-boil for 10-15
6. Remove from boiling liquid and place on
a hot grill. Baste with the remaining jerk seasoning mix and
grill for 15 minutes on both sides.